Basic Computing Course Contents:
- What's inside your computer? How does it inter-relate?
- Computer Peripherals
- Installations of operating systems & configuring PC network
- Installation of service packs, applications such as MS Office, MS Outlook, Anti-virus software, Seagull CBT's etc.
- Trouble shooting of Windows 7/10 & MS Office
- Computer network and how to configure?
- Networking hardware and cabling
- Sharing and managing networked components
- Diagnosis and repairs
COURSE LENGTH: 6 weeks (44 Hours)
CLASS SIZE: Average 6 - 8 students, max 15